Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wish You Were Here?

We went to the beach today! Can you believe it? It was gorgeous out. High of 80, nice breeze the water was chilly to us though at 74 degrees.
Here is a picture of me and Bea. She looked SOOO cute!
Wishing she could play with Micah, maybe?

I think she was wishing for a nap cause I put her in the sling and she instantly fell asleep and stayed like this until we left 2 1/2 hours later. I got some pretty crazy looks with her around my neck like this. Don't know if it was the fact that I had a 10 week old at the beach or that I was wearing her like an accessory.
Matt and Micah building a pretty big sand castle. We also got amazing fish and chips for lunch from our favorite resturant on the beach John G's. Anyone who comes for a visit will get taken there for lunch. You should have seen Matt carrying all of our beach equipment. It was pretty funny. I told him he looked like a pack mule. He said that's what daddy's are for. What a fun day! Wishing you all a Happy New Year for 2009!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I wish I was there!!! I think the high here today is 26 degrees :(
Looks like you had a blast at the beach. Love ya! Happy New Year!