Monday, December 1, 2008

Life with Two

My Helper!
Beatrix had a check up with a cardiologist and he told us that he could no longer even hear the extra heart beat or the murmur. He thought we should come back again in a few weeks, but said in his opinion her heart had healed. Isn't that wonderful?
Giggles, I LOVE giggles!
It is different.... Should I just say it and leave it at that? Wow, I'm not sure if anything could have prepared me for how different it is having two kids. Just how different it is to have a new baby is one thing, but then with a three year old....well let's just say I'm adjusting. I am happy to have Beatrix here safe and healthy. I think the biggest adjustment has been in splitting my time. Though Micah doesn't get much of me right now. I guess I am rambling, maybe because I am tired or I'm just having a mind melt, but anyway over all it is great, just very very different!

3 comments:

Chenoa said...

Love the pictures!! Hang in there girl you are doing great! I promise it does get easier!

Angela said...

I am so excited to hear Bea's little heart has been healed. I have been praying. You are a wonderful mom and soon you will be juggling 2 with ease. They are both so sweet.

Andrea said...

The first 3 months were the hardest, in my opinion. Just take it day by day and continue to know that you are a good mom no matter what the devil tries to tell you to discourage you. Praise God for healing Beatrix's heart!