Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Two Months

Little Miss Bea Bea is two months old already!
We are getting smiles galore!! She weighed 10 lbs 2 oz at our last appointment.
She has been giving me at least a 5 hour time slot at night.
Wow, does that make me feel like a new woman!
This is her little worried look, "Mom, I'm not so sure about this".
Starting to coo and "talk" to us.

I am only showing you this picture so you can see how similar Micah and Beatrix are. Though she is a little bit more chunk, she is still super strong and is already trying to roll over. She can hold her head up and is trying to scoot.

How wonderfully different to have a baby in the house again. Micah is so in love with her and it is the sweetest thing to see. "I just wanna snuggle her mommy!"

I am so thankful for these two little munkins! Though my days can feel exausting....well, look at them. How can you not love them?

No comments: