Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

Making sugar cookies for Santa.
How exciting!
"These cookies are gonna be sooo de-icous, Mommy!"
Making cookies in our underware, I mean in Micah's underware. :) We were not thinking ahead and gave Micah a bath and put his jammies on. Yeah, they came off as soon as I remembered how very messy making cookies with a three year old is!
He cut them out himself and with the extra dough made Santa a worm.
*see upper left corner* "Cause he likes worms"
Matt got Beatrix to sleep as Micah and I were frosting the cookies.
Nothing like frosting cookies for Santa in your underware!
She didn't stay asleep long. Bea Bea wanting in on the action.
"How much spinkles can I put on Mommy?"
After everything was wrapped and ready for Micah in the morning. Matt and I watched The Nativity Story after the kids were in bed...It left us speechless and in awe of THE Christmas Miracle!

No comments: