Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December Birthdays

December is a whirl wind of busyness in general and then you add on birthdays and it becomes all out craziness! So happy birthday to these loved ones. We wish we could be closer to help you celebrate, you!
My Grandma Jacobson December 1st
My brother Jared December 14th
My lovely Mom Patty December 16th
My Father in law Brian December 18th
My Nephew Easton December 25th
My Sister in law Stephanie December 28th
My Sister in Law Vera December 31st
Love to all of you and Happy birthday!!!
and just because he is my nephew here is a picture of Easton!
We love you buddy and happy happy birthday!

1 comment:

daniella said...

Lydia, Lydia. Don't be ridiculous, you are gorgeous! And I'm not going to even mention that you JUST had a baby and breastfeeding, I'm assuming.

If you want to look a bit less...frumpy or like a milk factory, than I would invest in a fitted SPANX cami-tank (google Spanx and go to their website to learn more if you're not familiar), or you could go to Target and get the just-as-good knock off version called Assets. After I had a baby, that's what I would wear underneath clothes when I wanted to look descent and more polished. And they're really good for your post-baby body too! They also have a peice that help the thighs-booty-mid section area as well, which is what I wore after giving birth. Actually, I wore a thick ace bandage wrapped around my mid-section for about 40 days after giving birth, not only because it supported my c-section scar but also because it helped my uterus/fat/chub go back to normal. My mom did that with all her 10 kids and it really worked! It's an old European tradition. Just bandage yourself from right below your bra line to your hips (almost like a corset but without the pain). I know it souns crazy but you'll thank me later.

But seriously, no worries for now. You just had a baby...you're body will bounce back in time, boobies will go down a bit (or a lot...to nonexistent...like mine :-( and you'll be able to wear whatever your heart desires in no time.

No matter what, stay away from maternity and empire waist stuff. It only adds unecessary volume.