Friday, December 12, 2008

The funny things he says...

So Micah has been amusing me lately. I thought I would share...

We were playing with chalk outside and I asked him, "Hey buddy do you think you can make a T?" He looks at me and says so off handedly, "Of course I can Mommy!"

Yesterday he was watching a Little Einsteins video. The video is very interactive and they ask you to do all kinds of movements to "help" them. Well, he wasn't doing them. I said, "Micah you had better do the motions they need your help". He says, "Mommy, it's just a video".

Help me out with this one, "How does Jesus have two daddys?"

Last week he asked me who Jesus is in Heaven with.

Last Sunday he asked me where does gas live.

Last night he asked me where the Earth is. I said we are on Earth. He said no mommy, WHERE does the earth live?

We went to a Christmas parade last night in downtown West Palm Beach. Before we left he grabbed his new toothbrush and said, "I want to bring this mommy, to show Santa." It was pouring rain but we had so much fun. Matt had Beatrix in the front pack and covered her with a sweater and an umbrella. Micah was cuddled with me in a blanket. What a great memory! Sure enough when Santa came by he grabbed his toothbrush held it up and said, "Santa, look Santa!" It was pretty funny.

I am finding that my son already asks very hard questions, sees and recognizes obvious things and points them out with amazing clarity and wit. He keeps me on my toes and he is only THREE!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The parade sounds fun! That's hillarious that Micah showed Santa his tooth brush! He has become quite the inquisitive little boy!