Monday, January 26, 2009

Racecars

Saturday night we headed downtown West Palm Beach cause I had heard there was a lamburgini, ferari and race car show. Micah was beyond excited, but the kicker was so was Matt. What is it with boys and fancy cars?
One of the cars at the show was worth 27 million dollars! That statement requires more exclamation points then I could type. First of all, ??? what! Secondly, I can think of alot of people who could use part of that 27 million. Isn't it amazing the extremes in our country. People living in extreme poverty and extreme wealth... Not to get on a soap box...it was still fun to look at the cars with Micah.

Because we got there so late in the evening they were putting the cars away and so we meandered over to a huge semi that was loading a race car. The man looked at me and said get in. I was confused and then realized he was talking to Micah standing by me. Matt couldn't let him get in by himself so in they both went. Pretty funny cause the car was made for a 5' 3" woman!
Micah brought his little camera and was taking pictures of the spoilers and the tires. I don't think I have ever taken a picture of Matt where he is smiling so widely! He really had a great time with Micah bonding over cars.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I bet Jared would have loved to be there with you guys That is a great picture of Matt.