Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Frandpa and Frandma Come for a Visit

Matt's parents arrived here last Thursday. They happened to get here on Mom's birthday.
So we had a cake with (a) candle and sang Happy Birthday to her.
Friday morning we all went up to Matt's school for a homecoming parade and pep rally. Micah loved seeing the kids and...
getting candy!
They went around the parking lot once....and then twice.... and then I thought I was going to die from laughing they went around a third time. It was pretty hilarious! What was even more funny to me was the fact that my husband was in charge of the whole spirit week for homecoming! Yes, the kid that in high school probably found a way to skip all of this stuff was 15 years later planning it all. And NOT loving every minute! I chuckled about it all week long. I said, "Babe, what's the worst that can happen? It is horrible and they never ask you to do it again." He said, "No, the worst would be I do a good job and get it again next year!" So funny and very ironic life is...
Pretty tired after the parade and no nap!
Both of them were.
Then he got a second wind and played puzzles with frandma (which is how it sounds when Micah says grandma or grandpa).

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seems like you had a wonderful time with Matt's parents. Thanks for all the new posts and pictures! I was laughing out loud when I read about spirit week and Matt's involvement! :)

Anonymous said...

I am laughing SO hard at frandma and frandpa!!!! My goodness your kid is hilarious!

I hope all is well!

--Sheila