Thursday, January 15, 2009

About a boy

Upon discovering that our son is very mechanically minded this has become his new favorite game. It is copyrighted 1989, but he still finds it very fun! You start off covering the boxes on the left with numbers then on the coresponding page you place the squares according to their match. Anyway, he gets it and asks Matt and I to play it constantly. Last night they were playing after dinner. Micah finished a game out of a book that was for ages 6-12 (mind you this was 20 years ago it was for this age group) that Matt had dubbed "very hard", Micah said, "Daddy that wasn't really very hard at all."
This morning I was stuck on the...well....you know....without the proper "tools". I yelled for Micah and asked him to come and help me out. He walked into the bathroom a little preterbed that I had interupted his T.V. time. "What do you need Mommy?" I told him that I needed some more "tools" and he said Ok. He came back to the bathroom, I handed him the toliet paper roller and before he placed it back on the mount he looked at the paper quizzically and asked me, "Mommy how do they get the paper on the roll?" He has been asking me alot lately how does this and that work....Most of the time I have no idea how to answer him. So,
I tell him to ask his Daddy. Man do they ever think alike!

2 comments:

jessica said...

i'm right in the middle! charlotte, NC to be exact. we've been having cold days, (in the 30s) but still nothing like the negative windchill MI has!

John, Heather, and Roman said...

My Dear,
I hope you are feeling better? Any news on the not-so rolling stone? Anyway, I just saw your little video of Michah putting Bea to sleep...it gives me hope and excitment to begin thinking about another one...