Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Car *sigh*

Matt went up north last summer, as many of you know, to work and make some money so we wouldn't have to buy a car on credit. We felt it was important to buy a car with cash in hand. Well, we may have bought a lemon. Cause it has been in the shop, a l o t. Last Wednesday I got the kids all packed up in the car and my neighbor drove by. While we were talking he said, "hey your front tire is flat!" This is where the sighing comes in... there is always something with this car, but I am still thankful. You know why? Cause I have TWO mechanics in my house that can fix almost anything. Micah wanted to take his tools outside to help Daddy fix the tire. Matt let him screw most of the lug nuts back on the tire. Can you tell I have a mechanic for a husband? I know what lug nuts are for crying out loud. haha!


Matt loaded the tire onto his motorcycle to get it patched, but they took one look at it and told him he really needed a new tire. *again I sigh*
Safety first for this little guy!

This morning was another morning for wacky things that happen with our car. Matt fixed it really quick and managed to make it into school just in time for his classes. What a super man!

No comments: