Wednesday, March 17, 2010

playing outside







A day in the life... Last week another teacher at Matt's school sent home a box of toys and clothes for the kids. Aren't they the lucky ones?! There were quite a few noisy toys like the popper that I remember playing with when I was little and a leap frog "computer" toy thingy that came with the coolest toy of all... a pretend phone!! They both thought that was something pretty special. I grabbed the camera to take a couple shots of them and than I called my friend Amy. We were chatting away like old friends do, and I told the kids to go around to the back yard. I quickly locked the front door and went around to the back after them....can you guess what happened next? Yep, I started laughing to Amy and I said, "I think I just locked myself out of the house." Sure enough I had. We ended up playing outside until daddy came home to rescue us.

No comments: