Wednesday, March 3, 2010

first ice cream

This is the last picture of my nap time efforts today to get this blog caught up from the last two weeks or so. I hope you enjoy the pictures, the videos and the stories from our lives. These days I should probably rename our blog to the not-so-hot harrison house as it is the coldest winter ever! It has helped to give me some relief of my longing for seasons though.

Today we went to see Matt for lunch again and we stopped at Wendy's. Micah says "their chicken nuggets are the very best mama! And I could eat them every day!" I got a shake for Micah to share with Beatrix and when she got a hold of it there was no letting go. Lucky for me my little man is pretty great at sharing. He really is a wonderful big brother and so patient. If the roles were reversed ??? well, let's just say God knew what he was doing when it came to the order of these two. :)

Hope you are having a great week. Love to you from chilly south florida!

No comments: