Saturday, October 20, 2012

four today

this picture was taken when bea was only 18 months. there are diapers sticking out the back of her dress. she still has a baby face. but i remember this morning like it was yesterday. sometimes i can't believe it wasn't taken yesterday. today my baby girl turned 4. it was a special day. one with requests that were spoken. this is huge, as last year there weren't really any words uttered. this year i was told that she wanted Doritos, pizza and cake with purple frosting. i was told she wanted a butterfly birthday party. 
which is very fitting for beatrix. 
she is as beautiful as a butterfly and this last year was something of a metamorphosis for her as well. 
i am so thankful for this life. this beatrix sparrow. 
the Lord just must have known how fitting her name would be for her. 

"Whenever I am tempted, whenever clouds arise,
When songs give place to sighing, when hope within me dies,
I draw the closer to Him, from care He sets me free;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He cares for me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He cares for me.


I sing because I'm happy, 
I sing because I'm free,
For His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me."



His eyes is on OUR sparrow, and i KNOW He cares for her.
Happy 4th Birthday sweetheart, we love being on your team. 

No comments: