Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Roman Monda

I can not believe that this time last year this little guy had just been born. It has been over a week already, but a couple of Saturday's ago we headed down to Miami for a day with the Monda's and a fun birthday party that night. We had a great time walking around Coconut Grove with them.
Meeting the boys at the park after Heather and I walked around in a few shops.
Micah on a Barney imposter!
It was a pretty chilly day...

But it was great celebrating this little guy!

Happy First Birthday Roman!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family you've go. Sorry for my english! All the best

John, Heather, and Roman said...

Thank you for coming down. I am sorry this post took so long. I also have to send you my pics from the day. Love you....sorry about this weekend. We'll do it some other time.