Thursday, February 19, 2009

An amazing date night!

Tuesday night Matt and I got to go out for the first time in...man I don't even remember the last time we went out just the two of us. I bought tickets to a Jonny Lang concert in Ft. Lauderdale for Matt for Valentine's Day. It looked like our hopes for a baby sitter had fallen through at the last minute, but a very kind neighbor lady of ours came to our house and watched both kids. She saved us! Thank you Ginny!!!
Jonny Lang came out with his first album when he was 13! Seriously, goggle him and listen to some of his songs. Though I have to feel kind of sorry for you because nothing is like seeing him LIVE. This was his 4th album, Turn Around. It is very apparent from the lyrics and then getting to talk to him after the concert (yeah we got to meet him!) that he is saved. He accepted Christ 3 years ago and has fallen head over heals. Honestly Matt and I felt like we went to church it was that good.

One of the few pictures we have of the two of us.
Matt was super excited! Can you tell ??? This is really his happy face.
He is only 26 or 27. What a baby face! He reminded me of my friend Amy's husband.
Micah in a shirt Matt bought him at the concert. Guess he needs to grow into it a bit!

No comments: