Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Four Months

My baby is four months old, already! I really can't believe how time speeds up when you add another kid. She is smiling all of the time now, especially at Micah. She laughs and coos and squawks! very verbal little lady. Beatrix can roll over from her tummy to her back and she can keep her head up for a long time when she is on her belly too. Unfortunately sleeping at night has dwindled. She was going for pretty long stretches but is back to three or four hours at a time again. I think I may need to introduce solid foods with her faster then I did with Micah. He couldn't care less about food when he was little...he is still like that. Micah is a great big brother and hasn't exhibited any signs of jealousy which is such a blessing. Bee bee we love you and happy 4 months!

No comments: