Monday, October 6, 2008

Ringbearer Micah

Micah was ringbearer in a wedding 2 Saturdays ago. I also did the flowers for this wedding. Amanda is the daughter of a fellow school teacher with Matt and she has babysat for Micah occasionally. They asked me to do the flowers last February before I knew Mystery was growing inside of me and so I agreed. They asked if Micah could be ringbearer much later than that, however. Who knows what I was thinking ??? My friend Michelle and I found Micah's little tux on ebay for $20! It would have cost $125 to rent it ??? crazy right...

Micah followed the flower girl down the isle. Just a side note....we had been bribing him (though I perfer to call it preparing him) to walk down the isle for a month. A month before the wedding he had found a Little People Race Car Track that he really wanted. So I told him that if he did a really good job at the wedding walking down the isle and back we would get that for him. Well it worked and right after the wedding he asked if he could have his race car track. We had had it in the car for a week. It was a great excercise in waiting for something that you really want.

Micah looking SOOO happy to be in pictures.

One with all the boys.

This picture is another funny story. I was already at the reception helping to get the room ready and Matt stayed with Micah to take pictures. This is Carlos FERNANDEZ's family, the groom. Somehow Micah found away into their family picture. I guess Carlos' grandma wanted him to stay in them she thought he was so cute! So this is Micah Fernandez :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Micah looks so cute in his tux!

Maranda said...

What a handsome little man!