Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beatrix Sparrow



This is just a quick post for you to meet our Little Bea for the first time. She was born on Monday at 3:40 pm. She weighed 7 pounds and 19 inches long. I will post more later about the process and how it all went and how we got her name. We got home today from the hospital and I really should be in bed. But I couldn't resist getting the only two pictures of her I have available on here. Can't believe it is a girl. Matt and I are still looking at each other saying, "I can't believe we really have a girl!" Micah is being an amazing big brother and was just excited today to bring "my baby" home. It will be fun to watch their love for each other develop and grow. Thanks for your prayers for her safe arrival and health. We are so happy to have her home with us.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lydia, she is SO beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person. Give her a big kiss from her aunt Stephanie, uncle Jared, and cousin Brenna. We love you.

Andrea said...

I LOVE her name, it is so beautiful - just like her!

Kristina said...

Congratulations!!!