Friday, September 24, 2010

new to us

Three weeks ago we got a new to us car. It is a 2008!!!! Dodge Caliber. (the cute silver hatchback in the center of the photo. Don't tell Matt I called it cute though, hahaha!) I have never owned a car that was this new in my life. I think all the vehicles I have ever owned were over 200,000 mileage! :) We knew that our station wagon was on its last leg and sure enough exactly one week after we got the Dodge the wagon died a slow and painful death on the interstate following Matt to school...in the morning....on the highway...with the kids in the car. Yeah, it was not fun! But we are thankful that the timing was just right with getting the new one. Even though we are down to one car again we are enjoying the air conditioning and the new car smell.


This is our friend and banker Paul. It was very intimidating to the car dealers that we brought our own banker! HA!

No comments: