Wednesday, June 18, 2008

32 and still going strong...

my birthday this year was a special treat since i got to be with my parents and my siblings for the day. i haven't done that for 10 years! it started off rainy, but we went to one of my favorite little diners for lunch and it was as good as i remembered! then after that micah and matt made my strawberry birthday cake, an annual tradition.
micah mixing it up! and after micah's nap we went to the des moines zoo with my parents and my two sister in laws and their little ones. it was a BLAST!

micah and daddy feeding the giraffs...
their black tounges and long necks made micah nervous...
i thought it was pretty cool. and of course there had to be a cow at an iowa zoo.

stephanie and maranda with brenna and easton.

the whole lot of us!

below is micah with grandma and grandpa. i love that they are all wearing red

matt putting the finishing touches on my cake...beautiful babe!

they all thought it would be funny to give me an easy time of blowing out the candles so they only put one on it. yes it was very very easy! so now i am 32 and it was a really great day~

No comments: