Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Watermelon Perfection

so micah just got up from his nap and i asked him if he would like a sandwhich.
(he is sitting on the kitchen cupboard)
me- "hey, pooh would you like a sandwhich"
micah- "yes please"
me- "ok, would you like meat and cheese?"
micah- "no, just meat"
me-"are you sure buddy? i have white cheese or yellow cheese."
micah- "no cheese is yucky. just bread and meat."
me- "ok. meat and bread sandwhich coming up. how about some watermelon?"
micah- grin grin, smiles, claps hands together, "oh, that would be perfect!"
i thought i was going to fall over i laughed so hard. what 2 1/2 year old says,
that would be perfect? what a nut i have!

2 comments:

Jared said...

That is so cute! I can't wait to see that little guy!

Aunt Steph

Andrea said...

That is hilarious! What a funny boy.