Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Micah's New Obsession

Matt set up the tent in our living room.

They look pretty comfy! I was reluctant to go to work myself.


Last week I worked 6 nights and so on Saturday I thought it would be fun for them to get a movie and have a movie night together. Matt set up the tent and filled it will sofa cushions and blankets and he popped popcorn and they watched the movie Cars. Micah is in love with it now and would watch it all day long if we let him. He has 5 Cars race cars and takes them everywhere with him...in the car, eating, and even to bed with him. I found out when I got home from work that night all they had eaten was popcorn and cookies! Boys!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Isn't it funny, you always thought - I hope my kids don't watch tv..then your begging that they would at least sit and watch an hour!

Anna said...

How cute! Looks sooo relaxing!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing my brother with his little boy! There's just something about the look on his face. Pure, untainted happiness...
Sometimes we set up a "fort" in our living room with Ellie and watch Elmo.
It's so much fun. I'd love to talk to you soon.